North Austin Animal Hospital also offers boarding for dogs, cats, birds, pocket pets, and exotics so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. (Daycare is also available. Please call 512-459-7676 for more information.)
At North Austin Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Puppy Play Area
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza (both strains)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites, and on flea and tick preventative
Although vaccines can be administered during your pet's stay, for best protection, we recommend your pet is up to date on vaccines 3 week prior to their stay.
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 512-453-4911 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!
Download our Pet Boarding Admission Form here.Please allow 5 to 10 minutes for a Client Care Specialist to review your filled out paperwork and make sure we have everything needed to ensure your pets stay goes smoothly.